Salam & hello to all my dearest reader especially to all student in Malaysia. How are you today? How many percent of subject or chapter being covered for the examination? Huhu..pening kepala? Tula suruh study awal tak mau kan dah menyesal. Just imagine if you spend only 5 minutes per day :p then now its time to play
Ok i would like to share 8 tips in how to overcome cheater during final examination. Sorry for my entry title, its not about how to cheat in the examination actually.
Read the instruction by referring the photo above.
1. Tell your lecturer she have a toyol (informer)
2. Tell your lecturer she was discussing (exchange idea and answers)
3. Tell your lecturer he was reading his sms notes (now got video tutorial, still image)
4. Tell your lecturer she was looking for something inside her bag (reference book)
5. Tell your lecturer she have a great conversation with the person at the back (checking their answer similarity)
6. Tell your lecturer he was hiding something inside his body (1 piece of written A4 paper)
7. Tell your lecturer he was covering his friends (Tonto modus operandi)
8. Tell your lecturer he was copying his friend answer sheet (superfast photostat machine)
Then the lecturer said, look at the person number 9, he is a good boy. Never cheat never lie, duty honour and intergrity apa da aku merepek ni..