Salam & hello to all my dearest reader, just sent one email to Advertlets support asking about my minimum amount pending request that I’ve been waiting since 1 December 2007. I heard many version, story regarding to Advertlets not paid/late payment issues and some of them already declared that Advertlets is scam and only selected people will get paid and featured. This is their response.
Please help us with the following questions. We have held your payment because we have detected a significant amount of click fraud/repeated clicks in your account, or invalid clicks. Please provide us with the following details so we can conduct a detailed investigation. We may be able to release the audited earnings to you, with your cooperation.
- Are you involved in any site traffic programs to drive traffic to your website? This includes paid links.
- Have you ever asked visitors to click on your ads anytime after you signed up with Advertlets until now?
- Have you experienced this problem before with any other online advertising providers?
- Do you have any statistics or data that suggests suspicious activity on your website?
- What Internet Service Providers do you use?
- Have you ever clicked your own ads? Please be honest, and provide dates and times, as well as which ISP you used. A non excessive amount will not result in termination
- On the computer which you use most often, is it shared?
- What is the total number of computers that you use to access or administrate your blog?
- Is there anyone else that maintains your blog for you or is involved in its administration, or creating content for the blog?
- Are your earnings from blog revenue shared among a few people, or are you the only beneficiary?
- Do you believe there is anyone who may want to sabotage your ability to earn from your blog? Do you know which country they are located in, or do you have any of their details (eg. blog URL, username on other online services).
So, what is you answer?