Salam & hello to all my dearest reader, today i would like to share some steps in how to upgrade your wordpress to the latest version (currently wordpress version 2.3.1) I know some of you still use the old version because maybe they think thats not important and wasting their time. Ok its up to you, because sometimes using upgraded version just make your blog become slow and full with error, its same like we should stay with the Windows XP beside using the Windows Vista as our operating system, did you get my message? Sorry for my english Ok firstly you must
1. Download the wordpress automatic upgrade plugin by techie-buzz
2. Extract the file and upload the wordpress automatic upgrade folder to your /wp-content/plugin directory
3. Activate the plugin
4. Then go to Manage > Automatic Upgrade
5. Follow the instruction
6. Congratulations! You are using the latest version of your wordpress.
You can read the frequently ask question about this plugin such as
1. What is WordPress Automatic Upgrade?
2. Why use this plugin?
3. Which version of the wordpress does it upgrade to?
4. What is the lowest version from which I can upgrade?
5. Why don’t you provide a option for me to upload the version I want?
6. Will it remember the plugins that were active?
7. How much bandwidth does the plugin use?
8. How long will my files and db backups be available?
9. Where are the files and db backup stored?
10. Does wordpress automatic upgrade provide a rollback?
11. Installation Instructions
12. Usage Instructions
Please refer to the developer website at techie-buzz wpau FAQ
Sharing is caring, if you got other idea or methodology in order to upgrade the wordpress, dont forget to share with us.