Salam & hello to all my dearest reader, just came back from my platoon meeting that discussing about the Single Service Military Training preparation. Anyway I just realized that this blog will not update when I’m in the training for 28 weeks. So here some of my planning for Syamsulariff.com
1. Posting frequency – Currently I just made 8 blog entries that will auto-publish via post timestamp. I set the posting time interval to one post per day so in mathematic, I need 120 articles. Hm..is it too much? Ok, I will revise it (maybe one post after 72 hours)
2. Ads Implementation – Currently I’m using 3 ads network which is Google Adsense, Kontera and Nuffnang. So I will put all Google Adsense ads (3 content ads + 1 ad link) at suitable spot while Kontera Contextual ads will be automatically detect any useful keywords. Anyhow you will see all 3 Nuffnang ads type which is large rectangle, skyscraper and leader board served in this blog later.
3. Guest blogger – Yeah in order to achieve my objective to serve my readers when I’m in the training with any update that might be useful for them I will open to anyone who interested to be my guest writer. The requirement is simple. Just write anything that you think informative and useful which cover any topics like latest gadget, useful website, blogging tips, computer hacks, military, education, entertainment gossips and so on. Please mail it to me via contact form or email to vangardx @ gmail.com before 26th June 2008. Don’t forget to provide links, images and etc.
4. Jaring Wireless Broadband contract – Abid the devil advocate just informed me yesterday that he already settle down the wireless broadband service contract and the service will be cut off on 1st of June 2008 0000H So, no internet connection after that but I still can online using my friends connection. Murali aku nak pinjam celcom broadband kau.
5. Mental endurance and physical fitness – currently in process to develop my mental strength and my body stamina in order to prepare with the military activity at Pusat Latihan Darat (PULADA) It really need my commitment and focus. Beside that in term of knowledge wise, I still have a lot of military studies to cover.
6. Mobile Blogging MoBlog – I just fill up the particular in Admin > Setting > Writing > Post via E-mail because if I can use mobile phone why not I leave some update here right? It depends on what the latest policies in Kolej Tentera Darat (KTD) but as far as I know, most of the military training centre is prohibit the use of cellphone.
Last but not least, I’m worry this blog having some technical issues when I’m not around and I hope you can inform it to me through SMS at 019 999 Six Nine Eight Nine (don’t forget to wish me luck and send any motivational messages too..haha) In nutshell, I will quit from blogging for a while. Anyway thanks for your time, Syam