Salam & hello to all my dearest reader, I got this idea blinking above my head when I at Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur spending my quality times. Ok have your seat and read my small business idea that I dedicate to all people who love make money offline & online.
1. What you should have?
- Internet connection, laptop, pda phone, any equipment that support wireless connection, 3g, edge hsdpa and etc.
- Online banking account such as maybank2u
2. Who is the target market?
- Group of friends, lovely couples, family members with age 15 years old and above
3. Where is the place?
- The shopping complex that have GSC cinema
4. How much budget you should have?
- Minimun RM15 but I think RM200 should be ok
5. Do we need office?
- Strictly no
6. How it works?
- You provide a service that help people who get bored and don’t want to stay in a long queue at the cinema’s ticket counter.
7. What should you do?
- Login to you GSC’s member account and make online reservation for them. Show the screen and ask them to choose their seat and give the code. Don’t forget to ask for the payment after code has been exchanged as a ticket.
8. How to deal with the customer?
- Be polite and show good personality. Ask your potential customer if they want to buy a ticket for the desired movie from you but with extra charges for escaping the long queue.
9. How much you should charge them?
- Its up to you, don’t be too greedy. I think RM1-RM2 for each ticket is enough.
10. Example : Selling movie ticket at Midvalley shopping complex, Kuala Lumpur
- I think Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur and other big shopping complex in town is the best place to apply this idea on weekend. I have seen a long queue that packed with people there.
Plus, got free wireless internet connection and you also can have a meal while enjoying your small business. (Got Mc Donalds opposite of the ticket counter right?) When you got a lot of cash, you can do a cash deposit through the machine that located at the ground floor.
Is it a complete package?
Nak seribu daya, tak mau seribu dalih. Its up to you (kalau dah apply jangan lupa kongsi pengalaman tau)