Transaction Authorisation Code (TAC) is a 6-digit code required as
additional authentication for selected transactions in Maybank2u.com.
There are 3 ways to get TAC:
1. via mobile phone (SMS)
2. via Kawanku ATM
3. via Kawanku Phone Banking
You need to register your mobile phone number at any Kawanku ATM
or via Kawanku Phone Banking to receive TAC via mobile phone SMS.
Get TAC By SMS!
TAC is a security feature that has been implemented to provide a second layer of protection for online banking transactions, in addition to your Maybank2u.com login Username and Password.
4 STEPS To TAC!
Get your TAC by mobile phone (SMS). Simply register your mobile phone number at the ATM (or through Kawanku Phone Banking).
Easy one-time mobile phone registration! Register your mobile number at the ATM. Login to Maybank2u with your Username and Password.
Select “Utilities” and “TAC Request”. Click the “Request TAC Now!” button.
• For convenience, you can request for one TAC and register all your 3rd party account beneficiaries and bills. Subsequently, these registered transactions will not require a TAC.
• You do not need to re-register your account beneficiaries and bill payments registered before 7 May 2004.
• Your TAC is valid for two hours from the time you begin using it, so you can use the same TAC to perform several transactions.
• Your TAC will automatically expire after 24 hours if you do not use it.
any inquiry? do kindly contact me