Salam & hello to all my dearest reader, today i would like to share a few thought about two well known anti virus in the world,
Kaspershit Kaspersky and Nod 32. I’ve used both of the top anti virus but which one is the best ar?
Check out what they give to the user.
ESET Smart Security is a tightly integrated solution designed to protect computers from a range of threats. Built on the award-winning ESET NOD32® Antivirus and its powerful ThreatSense® engine, ESET Smart Security provides antispyware, antispam and customized firewall features to protect against viruses, trojans, worms, adware, spyware, phishing, rootkits and other Internet threats. Utilizing ThreatSense — the industry’s most advanced heuristics — the window of vulnerability between virus outbreak and signature update is reduced.
ESET Smart Security provides:
- Proactive Protection: award winning ThreatSense technology combines multiple layers of detection protecting you from Internet threats before it is too late. The included antispam and personal firewall features provide you with a total security solution.
- Precise Detection: ESET accurately identifies known and unknown threats. It consistently wins top awards from testing labs and is recognized for having zero false positives.1
- Lightweight Design: Smart Security requires less memory and CPU power, allowing your computer to run fast, making more room for games, web browsing, and emailing.
- Fast Scanning Speeds: ESET Smart Security is a highly efficient program ensuring fast file scanning and product updates, while running quietly in the background.
How about Kaspersky?
- System watch. System watcher (all-in-one system for registering events).
- HIPS (host intrusion prevention system – proactive defense, which is based on limiting application actions on a system)
- PDM (system of proactive defense, which is based on application behavior analysis for malicious/suspicious activities)
- Firewall (personal protection screen)
- Malware protection
- Protection of files and memory (File-Antivirus)
- Protection of email and IM (Mail-Antivirus)
- Protection of WEB (Web-Antivirus)
- Online Security
- Protection from Phishing (Anti-Phishing)
- Protection against network attacks (IDS)
- Protection from auto-dialers (Anti-Dialer)
- Content Filtering
- Spam Filtering (Anti-Spam)
- Banner Filtering (Anti-Banner)
- Parental Control
- On Demand Scanning (Scan tasks) and updater
1. Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional (SP4 and higher),
2. Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional (SP2 and higher) 32-bit
3. Microsoft Windows XP Home/Professional (SP2 and higher) 64-bit Edition
4. Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit
5. Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit Edition
Anyway, thats all they said and promise to give us better protection but what is your say? I think nod32 software is lightweight, fast and very protective. However, even though kaspersky provide a good protection but i hate the beta, beta, beta and beta version. It takes a year to release their full version and of course kaspersky do eat a lot of my memory. How about you? So my choice is NOD 32