Welcome to the weekly bonus features edition of Healthcare IT Today. This article will be a weekly digest of interesting stories, product announcements, new hires, partnerships, research studies, awards, sales, and more. Because there is so much going on in the field of health informatics that we are not able to cover in our full articles, we always want to make sure you are informed of all the latest news, announcements and stories. that happen to help you do your job better. .
This edition is a special dispatch from HLTH 2022. Many new research reports, new products and new partnerships were announced at the event. We wanted to try and cover as many announcements as possible for the Healthcare IT Today community.
News and Resources
- Accolade has added FOLX Health to its ecosystem of trusted partners.
- Amwell and LG will manufacture remote monitoring devices that can be used in the hospital or at home. The first jointly developed product, the Carepoint TV Kit, allows care teams to monitor and discharge patients from in-room televisions. Watch a demo video coming soon to Healthcare IT Today.
- Carenostics has joined the Bayer G4A portfolio; the AI startup focuses on the treatment of chronic diseases.
- BioT Medical and IRegained collaborated to create the MyHand system for digital physical rehabilitation.
- COTA and Google Cloud will partner to develop algorithms to extract unstructured oncology data from EHRs.
- Ellipsis Health and Tiatro integrate their respective voice biomarker technology and behavioral health and social support platform.
- General Catalyst and UC Davis Health are partnering to sponsor AI innovations and dive the medical center’s ongoing transformation efforts into operations, care and outcomes.
- Google Cloud announced three data engine accelerators for health: health equity, patient flow, and value-based care. Provider organizations such as Hackensack Meridian Health, Lifepoint Health and Mayo Clinic assisted in development.
- Google Health and MEDITECH announced two first users for their research and synthesis collaboration: DCH Health System (Tuscaloosa, AL) and Mile Bluff Medical Center (Mauston, WI).
- Microsoft and Wolters Kluwer make educational content and services available to apps built on Azure.
- nfant Labs has integrated with SimpliFed and bttn to provide lactation and feeding support and to connect mothers directly to medical supplies.
- Nuance and NVIDIA Put AI-Based Diagnostic Tools in the Hands of Radiologists; the companies also announced Mass General Brigham as a customer.
- RxSpark and Capital Rx have partnered to increase access to affordable point-of-sale medications.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals partners with Healthsnap and Rimidi to increase patient access to the Digihaler system.
- Twill and e-Psychiatry work together to increase access to psychiatrists, psychologists and therapists for high acuity patients.
- Xealth has added the Home Health Hybrid Cloud, bringing additional remote monitoring support to its platform.
- Bamboo Health has launched four products: the Real-Time Care Intelligence analytics platform and Smart Signals care coordination network, a risk stratification tool called Rising Risk, and a care gap reduction tool called Care Gaps.
- Commure launched CommureOS, a platform for sharing and reusing data and deploying healthcare applications.
- Consensus Cloud Solutions has launched Consensus Conductor, an integration platform for fax sharing via direct messaging or FHIR APIs.
- Healee has launched its care flow builder tool, which enables healthcare organizations to create white-label digital care journeys.
- Nomi Health has launched the Connect fintech platform for real-time payments.
- NuraLogix has extended its Anura health monitoring platform to perform metabolic risk assessments and blood biomarkers for health.
- Particle Health has launched Specialized Search, a record locator service for condition-specific patient records.
- PrimaSum has launched its tool for managing complex sleep disorders; the company is a joint venture between ResMed and Verily.
- QuantalX Neuroscience has launched its brain network visualization technology in the United States.
- Roche has announced a new name for its digital health wallet: navify.
- ShareMy.Health has launched a collaborative care platform for behavioral health.
- The Travelers Companies launched Wysa for Return to Work, which supports the mental health of employees recovering from injury.
- Twilio launched a version of Segment, its customer data platform, for healthcare and life sciences.
- Wolters Kluwer has launched three products to accelerate the deployment of digital health technologies by virtual care providers and payers: Digital Health Architect, Consumer Education Suite and EmmiGuide.
If you have any news that you would like us to consider for an upcoming edition of Healthcare IT Today bonus features, please submit them on this page. Please include all relevant links and let us know if news is embargoed.
Get new healthcare and IT stories delivered daily
Join thousands of your peers in healthcare and medical informatics who subscribe to our daily newsletter.