Etsy has launched a new seller app with features that make it easier to manage inventory, orders, and customer messaging on mobile devices. Sellers will now be able to add photos and videos directly from their mobile device, and US sellers can now purchase shipping labels directly through the app.
Etsy called out the following features in their announcement:
- Easily check order statuses and get important information at a glance, like they have a regular customer.
- Add photos and list videos directly from their mobile device.
- Access order details when you message a buyer and use saved replies to quickly answer common questions.
- Buy and print shipping labels through the app to save time and money.
- Manage their inventory and access detailed insights into their store’s performance.
And more changes are in store. “Technology in the new Etsy Seller app allows us to roll out updates based on seller feedback more quickly, so we’ll continue to add features and iterate as we go,” Etsy said. “We already have a number of exciting updates planned in the coming months.”
The Etsy Seller app is available for Apple and Android, today’s announcement is posted on the Etsy blog.