NewTek’s TriCaster Director of the Year Awards are officially open and accepting entries until August 31st.
Any TriCaster CTO or Operator can apply online by submitting a brief highlight video that depicts their best TriCaster content this year, along with a brief synopsis and statement of support. Submissions will then be reviewed by a panel of expert, industry judges (to be announced shortly) who will also choose a TriCaster Director of the Year from among the entrants.
Categories for this year include:
- The TriCaster Director of the Year – Best Universal Director chosen by the judges
- TriCaster Business Manager of the Year
- Director of the Year Education TriCaster
- The TriCaster Director of the Year Awards ESG (environment, social and corporate governance)
- Director of the Year House of Worship TriCaster
- The Live Production TriCaster Director of the Year (music, events, awards, broadcast, etc.)
- TriCaster Athletic Director of the Year
For the ESG TriCaster Director category, the judging panel will select a shortlist of 10 entries and open the shortlist to public voting. The public then has the opportunity to get involved and vote for the production or story that they believe has had the most impact in the field of sustainability, charity or non-profit.
Winners will be invited to a NewTek Gala Ceremony in late November, at a location to be revealed soon, where winners will share a prize pool worth $100,000. The awards show will also be broadcast live on NewTek TV using a TriCaster.