new media assistant
entry level; Useful fashion/beauty knowledge
The New Media Assistant is responsible for maintaining The Wall Group’s daily social media presence, as well as administrative duties for the New Media team. The New Media Assistant will work closely with the digital/creative team (archivists, designers and editors) to ensure new media initiatives are respected and strategically supported. The New Media Assistant reports to the Creative Producer.
– Maintain daily activity on social media accounts for TWG (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and Pinterest), accordingly.
– Write social copy for TWG’s social channels, including but not limited to: Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, while maintaining brand voice and industry perspective.
– Ensure flawless execution of TWG’s daily social media and digital needs, adhering to the overall creative strategy.
– Source content for all designated social media; monitor competitors’ presences and perceptions online; research new blogs, websites and channels to identify relevant trends; and report “chatter”, trends and other relevant online data.
– Monitor and create live coverage content for major industry events (i.e. Met Gala, awards shows, film festivals) on social media.
– Work alongside public relations and digital archives to promote artists on all social media; attend artist support events and social media posting initiatives.
– Daily management of the editorial calendar and the analytical tracker.
– Responsible for generating monthly social analytics reports and communicating analytics results.
– Maintain all internal administrative tracers and documents.
– Assist with pre and post-production details for social initiatives (if applicable).
– Help provide technical support on social platforms for our artist roster.
– Research and stay ahead of new creative trends and developments to be implemented on our own social platforms.
– Passionate about fashion, beauty, art and staying tuned to cultural moments and industry happenings.
– Detail oriented with excellent communication and writing skills; ability to take initiatives.
Scroll to continue