THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE …
Your participation in Transform’s Young Contenders Europe can be worded and designed in any way you see fit. However, we ask that you incorporate the questions below into your submission. Our judges will also look for evidence or tangible examples of where a person has been strategic or creative in their role.
All videos, images and design work must be included with the entry. You can include links to file sharing sites, Vimeo / youtube links, etc. Your final submission must be in PDF format and submitted through the website.
We recommend that you download the Registration and Information Guide which can help you decide what to include and how to shape your submission.
If you have any questions regarding your submission, contact Beth at [email protected]
Please ensure the following are included in your entry:
- Phone number
- Explain why you should be included in the Transform Young Suitors program. If you are applying on behalf of a candidate, indicate why you are nominating that person. Why they deserve / you deserve to be on the list (200 words)
- We are looking for outstanding candidates to join the roll call of Transform’s young competitors. Please describe the main accomplishments that will help you or the person you nominate stand out from the crowd. The judges will want to know how you / they handled your accomplishments. (200 words)
- Please include any key endorsements or statements from clients or colleagues. Please note that we may use these comments in the Winners Supplement. (max 500 words)
- What do you think you or the nominee would gain from being included in Transform’s Young Contenders in 2022?
- What do you or the candidate want to accomplish in the future? Personal or career goals? (200 words)
- Please include a description of a project or proof of your / their written excellence as a short 200 word case study or submitted as additional material (i.e. images)
Remember to support the entry with links, blogs, photos and videos. Please note that your input file should be 10MB max. Note that the âjudge-friendlyâ entries are not excessively long – succinctly express your story and your case.
Good luck and we look forward to showcasing the best in the industry.
Need help with your award application? Our supporting partner, Boost Awards can do just that. Find out how their team of rewards experts can help you here.